Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just Got Back From A Jersey Shore Beach Vacation

Hubby and I took off all of last week and went down to the Jersey Shore to stay in our condo for a week and it was absolutely beautiful! We had wonderful weather down in North Wildwood for most of the week so it was really nice to get out onto the beach and to enjoy some great activities.

The first day we just lazed around the condo, hit the pool and then took a nice long walk down the beach. The second day we decided to get up early and ride bikes on the boardwalk and then we went to the Cape May County Zoo, hit the pool again and then later that evening took a beach walk after dinner. The third day we took a drive down to Cape May and toured some victorian style homes, victorian Bed & Breakfasts and did some shopping in downtown Cape May. Later that night we went out to dinner and took another walk on the beach.

The fifth day we went bike riding again and then laid out by the pool for a few hours. We then went shopping up on the boardwalk & out for dinner...gosh that seafood in Jersey is delicious! The sixth day we went bike riding on the boardwalk, out to lunch, played on the beach and went mini golfing. We really had a great time & we totally deserved this vacation.

Now that we are back home...I have about 500 photos that I took of all of the various things that we did that I will need to scrapbook. I absolutely love scrapbooking so I always make sure that I stock up on scrapbooking supplies so that I am all ready to go once I return. I am really looking forward to doing some scrapbooking this weekend.

Disclaimer: I was compensated on behalf of the advertiser to write this post and talk about their products/services. The post was written in my own words and conveys my own personal experience with the product. Please read my Terms of Service and Disclaimer Policy for additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)