Saturday, August 27, 2011

Scrapbooking | Look At Me Toddler Girl | Quick and Easy Scrapbook Layout

Today I am sharing with you another layout I did in the 12x12 format using scrapbooking supplies that I received from Scrapbuck.com. If you have never shopped at Scrapbuck you are really missing out! They have name brand supplies at affordable prices!

This layout is for those of you who love quick, easy and inexpensive designs and want them to look cute and organized. My background paper is a mint green color and is from the ColorBok Deluxe Textured Cardstock pad which contains 50 sheets of textured cardstock. I then used the embellishments from the Making Memories Glitter Die-Cut Pack to accent my page. I used the 4 corner mounts that come in that package in each of the corners on my layout. Also in the pack is a glitter die-cut that says "heartbreaker" on it which I placed to the left of my photo using a self-adhesive pop dot and to the right of my photo I used 2 glitter stars and 2 round glitter frame circles from the pack to accent that side of my page.

My focal point is a 4x6 photo of my grand-wee-one which I matted with mint green textured cardstock from the ColorBok Deluxe Textured Cardstock pad and left an 1/8" border around my photo. I then matted it again on dark burgundy cardstock from my scrap pile. Right above the photo is a piece from the Soft Spoken "Toddler" theme embellishment pack that says LOOK AT ME applied with a few pop dots. You can purchase Soft Spoken embellishments from Scrapbuck.com for ONLY $1.80 per pack! wow!

Then from my scrapbox I grabbed 3 oval shaped stickers with one of them saying "Chic", one saying "Vogue" and one saying "Fashion" and matted them with scraps of dark burgundy cardstock and applied them to the bottom of the layout (under the photo) using more pop dots.
I used the green Glitter Gel Pens in the bottom right corner to date my layout as I didn't want to journal on this page at all.

This layout is super easy to make and really quick, it took me about 20-25 minutes to make it and you make this layout for about $1.30 if that...when you buy your supplies from scrapbuck.com.

I will be posting all of my layouts that I make from supplies I received from Scrapbuck in a special section here on my blog called Scrapbuck Scrapbook Layouts so check that section to see more!

Disclosure: I was given free products by the company mentioned in this blog post to try out in my own home for all of my blog readers. My opinions, thoughts and ideas on those products are 100% unbiased and honest. I did not receive monetary compensation to write this post nor did I receive monetary compensation from the company. Your thoughts & opinions may differ from my own. Please read my Terms of Service & Disclaimer Policy here on my blog for further information. All information on this blog is copyright 2009-2011, all rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)