Wednesday, August 31, 2011

PandaHall.com Has Great Glass Beads for Jewelry Making

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of jewelrybeads. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love to craft and I have been dabbling into jewelry making for the past year or so and at times I get very frustrated with the selection of glass beads that are available at my local craft supply store so I have had to resort to shopping online for all of the jewelry beads that I need. I used to spend hours scouring our local craft store and then I would come home and be disappointed that I couldn't find pretty beads and things that I needed to make my jewelry with.

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a site called PandaHall.com and was very impressed with their selection of jewelry making supplies, especially their large selection of glass beads. They have jewelry beads in every shape, size and color imaginable and they are all affordably priced. I really like working with cat eye beads and I love those the best! (but they have all kinds of beads that you will fall in love with).

In addition to glass jewelry beads they also have a large variety of chains, jump rings and jewelry making tools that you can purchase too! And if you sell your jewelry that you make at local craft shows, art galleries or at trade shows they have jewelry boxes and jewelry packaging/storage products that you can purchase too!

PandaHall.com is an excellent store for buying all of your jewelry making supplies and make sure you check out their FREE shipping offer as they offer that to over 18 different countries! yeah! If you want to be kept up to date on new product offerings or product specials, you can subscribe to their email newsletter. So the next time you are looking for jewelry making supplies head on over to PandHall and check out their nice selection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)