Thursday, June 9, 2011

Scrapbooking: Quick & Easy "Toddler" Out To Lunch Scrapbook Layout Idea

A few months ago we took our (then aged 22 months) little grand daughter out to lunch and we all ate at Chilis. Our little grand daughter loves going out to eat and she is always so well behaved at restaurants! I did this scrapbook layout in the 12x12 format size. I wanted it to be quick, easy, inexpensive and not overly cluttered.

I used a piece a 12x12 scrapbook paper in peach with green muted floral pattern as my background. I cut a strip from dark teal paper that measures 1 1/2" wide by 12" long and glued that to the left side as my border strip. I used a sticker border in a floral pattern on top of that. I had 3 photos which I cropped down, rounded their corners, mounted them onto dark teal paper, cropped leaving an 1/8" edge and rounded the corners again. You can see where I placed them on the layout by viewing the photo above.

I used my Cricut machine to cut out my letters that spell out my page title of "Enjoying My Lunch" and cut the letters from dark teal scrapbook paper using the size 1 setting on the Cricut Machine. I used a glue pen to attach the letters to my page. I finished up the page by using inexpensive stickers of 2 dinner bowls and a heart shaped cookie. Oh yeah, I also used a tiny word sticker that says "HELLO" by the top right photo as grand daughter was waving hi to everyone who walked by our table. She is a real charmer!

This page took about 25 minutes and cost me less than $1.50 to make. Quick, Easy and Inexpensive Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)