Monday, May 16, 2011

Art Goes Digital

Art goes digital

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes

I’m an art dealer, and it’s become increasingly hard to survive locally just by going from gallery to gallery to see what they have in stock. Last year I took the huge business step of creating a website for myself, thrusting me into the national industry of art dealers. I was no longer small potatoes! First I took it upon myself to find domain options at DomainNames.com and then I had someone at the art school create a site for me. I’m really happy with how it looks and pointing people to my site is certainly easier than explaining what I do over and over again! It’s a great place for me to list what I’m looking for and also put up photos of the pieces I’ve rec! ently acquired. I feel like there’s now no limits to where my business can go and I’m really glad I went the extra mile. Even my gallery owners tell me their impressed and have asked me to recommend them to someone who can make their sites look like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)