Saturday, December 11, 2010

Classic Crafts - Shrinky Dinks!!! Great for Scrapbooking too!

When I was a child (over 35+ years ago) I can remember pestering my mother to buy my brother and I various Shrinky Dink craft kits. When my daughter was little...she used to pester me to buy them for her...now that I am a grandmother, I now buy them for my grand daughter.

Shrinky Dinks have been around for many years now and they are super easy to do. You simply color in the shapes with colored pencils (usually provided in the craft kits), cut them out and bake them on low heat in your oven for a few minutes. Once they are done...you let them cool and then you can craft with them!

Shrinky Dinks can be made into holiday ornaments, refrigerator magnets, scrapbooking, cardmaking, to decorate packages & gift bags and so much more!

So the next time you head out to your local craft store...pick up some Shrinky Dinks and let your creative mind & hands create something wonderful this holiday season!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)