Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FREE Crochet Pattern - Hearts Refrigerator Magnets!

A few days ago my aunt asked me to crochet some new refrigerator magnets for her to give out to her lady friends and she wanted them heart shaped...so I got online and found a great free pattern that you can find ----> HERE

They used a size F crochet hook but I wanted them a little smaller so I used a size D and they came out just fine. These heart refrigerator magnets work up quickly, I was able to make 6 of them in less than 1 hour. The instructions have 2 ways that you can finish them...one is with a lacey border and one is for a flat edge border...I made them both!

I think they would be super adorable done in red, pink and white for Valentines Day too!

Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)