Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Scrapbooking - Easy Sea Shore Beach 2-Page Scrapbook Layout

When it comes to scrapbooking, It doesn't have to cost a fortune nor does it need to take all day long to complete a 2-page layout. When I teach scrapbooking to a local group here in my area, I like to show them inexpensive and quick scrapbooking layout ideas.

The layout shown in the photo above was done in the 12 x 12 format. I purchased a pack of beach themed papers at my local dollar store! I believe I got 5 or 6 sheets in the pack. I also purchase a pack of summer themed stickers at the dollar store and that is where my title sticker came from aka the Summer Dreams. I made both of the tags myself from scraps of scrapbooking paper that I got from my scrap bin.

The stickers and embellishments you see on the pages are left-overs from other layouts I did in the past. All 4 photos were mounted onto dark blue cardstock and the corners of the photos and matts were rounded.

As you can see from this 2-page beach aka sea shore themed layout...it was inexpensive and was made in less than 45 minutes. So head on over to your local Dollar Store and check out their craft department...you probably can find a lot of nice items to use in your scrapbook that are only $1.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)