Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scrapbooking | Two Quick and Easy Baby Shower Scrapbook Page Layouts

If you are looking for some frugal, quick and easy baby shower scrapbooking page layouts, I think you will appreciate both of these ideas. Each one of them was done in the 12 x 12 layout size.

Page 1: Family Snapshots (shown above)

For this page page, I used a solid white piece of white 12x12 cardstock which I mounted a 1/2 sheet of green floral paper to the bottom 1/2 of it. I had 2 photo's of family members posting for pictures at the baby shower so I cropped them down, rounded the corners and mounted them onto pink paper and rounded the corners again. These are family members of the mom to be. I took a piece of self-adhesive floral lace and ran it horizontally across the page where the edge of the green piece of paper touches the white background. I mounted my bottom photo with glue dots and then added a glitter sticker to each side. I mounted the top photo and then added a clear backed sticker that says Baby Shower on it and used pink sticker letter's to make the word Steph's. The grandmother to be was wearing pink and there was pink in my granddaughters dress...so tried to use pink accents in the layout.

Page 2: Mom To Be Stephanie

Stephanie was having a baby boy and her shower was done in blue & yellow colors. So my background is a blue piece of 12x12 paper with yellow swirls. For the center area I glued on a piece of yellow paper with blue swirls after I removed 4" of it. I decided to not matt the photos but did crop them and round the corners. I used a blue tag that has an ABC theme on it and added a blue/yellow piece of fiber for the tag tie. My only other accents are 4 stickers (due date calendar and 3 little baby shower tickets).

I signed and dated the page in the bottom right corner.

Very quick and easy pages...great for a beginner!

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)