Friday, June 11, 2010

FREE Crochet Hearts Doily Pattern!



If you love quick and easy crochet projects, I think you will love this Hearts Around Doily Pattern designed by Terri Kroupa.

You can find the FREE printable pattern on the Around The Crochet Table Site.

I decided to make one for my auntie as she loves to decorate during each and every holiday so I made mine in red and white so she could put it out during Valentine's Day but you can make it any color combination that you desire. The original designer made hers in rose and white colored sport weight yarn.

I was able to quickly make it, less than 40 minutes from start to finish and I think its cute...now I need to make one for myself in blue :)

So head on over to the Around The Crochet Table Site and print out the instructions so that you can crochet one too!


Happy Crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)