Monday, June 21, 2010

Beautiful FREE Crochet Angel Ornament Pattern



My wonderful friend named Darlene recently made me a beautiful crochet angel ornament and sent it to me. You can see it in the right side of the photo above, isn't she beautiful? I think so! She looks a lot prettier than what my photo shows!

My friend Darlene found the FREE pattern online ---> HERE but added the gold trim and flowers herself to make her even more pretty! I think she did an awesome job!

Now that she told me where she got the free pattern at, I think I might try to crochet a few myself as they would make great additions to my holiday gift giving but on second thought...angels are a great gift any time of the year!

They would be super cute hanging up on a large Christmas tree or used as package toppers too!

Enjoy!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)