Saturday, March 6, 2010

FREE Crochet Duck and Easter Bunny Pins


Two years ago I found this free pattern online to make cute little crochet duck and bunny pins which I think are totally adorable for the Easter Season.

You can find the pattern and print it out ---> HERE

(Sorry, the designer has removed her post over the years, so I've now removed the link)

The designer of the pattern is named Marlo Cairns and I found her pattern and instructions to be super easy to follow. I think a beginner in the world of crochet could make both of the pins. (printable pattern includes both designs).

Instead of using a black bead for the bunny's eye, I chose to just glue on a wiggle eye as it was quicker. I then used tacky glue and glued a pin back on the backside. You can use your glue to glue on a tiny pom-pom for his 'cotton' tail.

Please read Marlo's copyright guidelines and policy before printing out and using her pattern.

~ Happy Crocheting ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)