Thursday, February 4, 2010

Easy To Make Handmade Kids Birthday Card Ideas


Since the start of the new year...I have been on a mission to clean up and get better organized in my craft room. While I was organizing some of my scrapbooking supplies, I realized that I have a lot of scraps left-over from some other projects and wasn't sure what do with it all of the scraps.

After some brainstorming, I decided I would make up some kid (children) theme'd birthday cards...so that I would have some on hand for some upcoming Birthdays. For these cards, I decided to do No-Frill versions...quick and easy was the name of the game LOL

I used pre-purchased blank note cards that are on white cardstock from my local craft store. I covered the front of the cards with some left-over paper scraps and then used some kid-themed embellishments and rub-on wording.

As you can see from my terrible photo (flash hates light colored items)...they are simple and straight forward birthday cards...but a great little project to use up all of our left-over scrapbooking scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)