Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Easy and Quick | New Baby Girl Scrapbooking Page Layout

I bought this cute little package of 3-D scrapbooking embellishments that had glitter and little buttons and other items on them that I just had to use in one of my scrapbooking layouts that feature my new baby grand daughter! I forget who made the embellishments...but I think they are adorable!

I decided to use a piece of 12x12 scrapbooking paper that I had gotten from one of my Paper Wishes (tm) paper packs that has a yellow gingham pattern and a side bar of purple and yellow plaid pattern...aka a great sheet of paper where the background is already done for you. I took a piece of lavender satin ribbon and ran it down along the edge of the side bar and attached it with adhesive.

Really...this is a basic and simple page. I cropped my 2 photo's and rounded their corners and mounted them onto cardstock and affixed them to my page. I then affixed my 4 3-D glitter embellishments to the page. I used my Cricut (tm) to cut out the baby's name from yellow gingham patterned paper and used the shadow feature to cut the same word out of lavender paper (looks mauve in the photo but its lavender).

I wanted a simple, fast and uncluttered layout and that is exactly what I got.

~ Happy Scrapbooking ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)