Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FREE Primitive Snowman Ornies Bowl Fillers By Barefoot Primitives


A few weeks ago, I was browsing around online for some free primitive snowman sewing patterns and came across a beautiful pattern by: Barefoot Primitives
and decided to download, print and make the project.

Her pattern is really easy to use and follow. These snowman ornaments and bowl fillers work up really quickly.

When I made mine (using her pattern) I decided to omit the twig arms...and leave mine arm-less as I liked the look of it better. In addition, I added mica (glitter) to mine after they were completed as I like the 'twinkle' on them. Some of the ones I made...I did hand stitched eyes and buttons and on other ones I used black round beads that I picked up at the craft store.

You can grubby them up with coffee stain or leave your Warm and Natural cotton batting plain...I did them both ways although my photo shows a prim one.

While you are visiting the Barefoot Primitives Web Site, take a look at her other goodies. She has completed products and also patterns available for you to purchase.

I really enjoyed making the snowman bowl fillers/ornies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)