Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FREE Crochet Pattern - Owl Refrigerator Magnets!


If you love owls...then you will love these! I have been collecting owls since I was a teenager so when I came across this free crochet pattern two weeks ago, I just knew I had to find some time and crochet some up!

The pattern is designed by Myra Shaw and you can print out the pattern directly from her blog ---> HERE

While you are on her blog, check out all of her gorgeous free crochet patterns!

I was able to make up my owl refrigerator magnets in a matter of minutes (about 10 minutes per owl) using 2 strands of yarn and a size F crochet hook. (she used a size J). Once done, just glue on some magnets on the back side using tacky glue.

I didn't have any dark brown pipe cleaners on hand for the tree branch so I used black ones...which I think is passable :) For one of my owls, I chose to use some dark colored variegated yarn (the owl on the end) along with one strand of dark brown yarn and I think he looks fabulous!

Happy Crocheting~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)