Sunday, December 6, 2009

Primitve Best Friends Stitchery Throw Pillow


Several years ago I purchased a primitive stitchery pattern from the You Are Special Pattern Site ---> HERE and I finally got around to creating it. I made this pillow to give to my best friend Renee for Christmas.

This pattern is from the Sami's Stitchery's line of patterns from You Are Special and its pattern number #306 called Children at heart.

If you are looking for some awesome patterns to make primitive and country style dolls, ornaments, home decor items, stitcheries, etc. I recommend checking out the You Are Special Pattern Site.

I traced the pattern onto tea-stained muslin using a disappearing ink pen. I stitched the pattern using DMC floss. I used a pillow form that I purchased at the craft supply store for stuffing it and I used homespun fabric for my backing. I think the throw pillow came out fantastic and Renee is just going to love it since she decorates her home in the country primitive style. I was able to complete my project in 2 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)