Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Primitive Stitches - Stanley Snowman Prim Stitched Pillow Pattern


Last month I purchased several patterns from Rhonda over on the Primitive Stitches Web Site and I highly recommend her patterns to those who are looking for high quality and easy to read primitive stitchery patterns.

I recently completed my snowman pillow. She has named this pattern 'Stanley' and you can find him on her web site under her Snowman category on her web site.

I was able to do all of my hand stitching in one afternoon and the following day I did my machine sewing and turned him into a beautiful holiday pillow. I love decorating my home during the holidays in a snowman theme.

The front of my pillow is tea-stained muslin and the backside of my pillow is navy blue homespun fabric. I was able to use a pre-purchased 13x13" pillow form from my local craft store and I used 1/4" seam allowances as I constructed it.

I think he turned out fabulous!

Note: I was not compensated in any way. I personally purchased the pattern from Primitive Stitches and made the project.

~ Shelly ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)