Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Primitive Stitches - Mammie Raggedy Stitchery Patterns


A few months ago I purchased several primitive stitchery patterns from Rhonda over at the Primitive Stitches Web Site. I just love her affordable, easy primitive patterns! I always order mine via the e-pattern method so they are delivered to my email box for printing in only a few short hours.

Anyway, I purchased the Mammie Tag Collection Pattern (find it under the TAGS category) and made some primitive muslin tags. However, I also decided to stitch up a few into small pillows with a homespun hanging loop...I like seeing them hung off of peg shelfs or cabinet knobs like that...you can also hang them on a tree.

I stitched the design onto tea-stained muslin, used fiber-fill for my stuffing and then used homespun fabric for my backings along with a matching homespun hanging loop. These work up super quickly and make a great gifts.

Note: I was not compensated in any way for posting this pattern review. I personally purchased the pattern from Primitive Stitches so my thoughts and review are unbiased.

~ Shelly ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)