Thursday, December 24, 2009

McCall's Fabric Star Shaped Santa Holiday Tree Ornament


Ho-Ho-Ho! It's almost Christmas Time! I hope that everyone had a lot of fun crafting up a slew of homemade goodies this year!

I found a vintage McCall's Crafts (tm) sewing pattern #707 and was able to make some last minute fabric Santa ornaments for package toppers and for our Christmas Tree. The pattern packet is copyright 1991.

What I really like about this vintage pattern packet is that it has numerous holiday designs and patterns. You can make a fabric heart shaped wreath, a tree centerpiece for your table, large star shaped Santa pillows along with little fabric candy cane, hearts, stockings, trees and of course the star-shaped Santa tree ornaments that I made.

The pattern is really easy to understand and use. The star shaped Santa ornaments really work up quickly and they were an easy project that used up a lot of my little holiday print scrap fabrics :)

Happy Holidays Craft Friends!



NOTE: I was not compensated in any way for this review. I personally purchased the McCall's craft pattern and used it to make this project.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I wished I could find my pattern!