Thursday, December 24, 2009

FREE Felt Baby Bottle Christmas Ornament Pattern


This year we have been blessed with our first grandchild...a little girl who we refer to online as Baby G. We just adore our new grandbaby! I found 3 cute FREE online patterns to make felt ornaments that are in a new baby theme.

These ornaments would be cute on your Christmas Tree, to attach to holiday or baby shower packages, refrigerator magnets or turn them into fun baby shower party favors.

You can find the FREE printable pattern and instructions ---> HERE

You will find a free pattern for a baby bassinette, baby bottle and a baby rattle.

I decided to make the baby bottle one and I used regular crafting felt. Instead of machine sewing it together, I did hand-sewing and just hand-stitched the year 2009 on the front of the baby bottle. I think it turned out really cute!

I wish I had found that pattern last winter as I certainly would of stitched several of them up to use a baby shower party favors when I held my daughters baby shower back in April of 2009. They are super quick and easy to make!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)