Monday, December 14, 2009

Kids Craft Project - Penguin Craft Stick Popsicle Stick Ornament


My little neighbor girl came over to visit me this afternoon, she is 7 years old. She knows I love to craft and decorate my holiday tree with handmade ornaments. She was so proud of herself as she handed me this cute little penguin ornament that she made for me! (sorry my photo is blurry, but he is really cute). In exchange, I gave her some cookies and milk along with a snowman ornament that I had made for her.

By looking at the ornament she made for me...she used a tongue depressor wooden stick (large craft stick) and painted it black. She then painted a popsicle stick white and glued the popsicle stick onto the center of the larger craft stick. She painted a white circle near the top of the black craft stick for the penguins head and added 2 black eyes and an orange beak. I believe his little scarf is made from a piece of red fleece.

I think she did an excellent job on her ornament from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)