Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dimensions Cross Stitch - Sea Shells In The Sand


One of my favorite crafting mediums to do is counted cross stitching. I just find it so relaxing to sit and watch my favorite tv show or a movie and do some cross stitching in my favorite over-stuffed easy chair :)

Last year I purchased a counted cross stitch kit from Dimensions (tm) and it was called 'Shells In The Sand' at my local arts and crafts store.

The design is worked on 14ct ivory colored aida. The kit also came with a designer imprinted mat to frame it in. I then purchased a beige/cream colored 8x10 wooden frame at my local craft store. The entire cost to make this project (including the kit and wooden frame) was less than $20.00

It took me approximately 2 1/2 days to make it so it does stitch up quickly. I love purchasing cross stitching kits by Dimensions (tm) because they are always very nice quality. Furthermore, their graphs and instructions are easy to read and easy to understand.

I give this kit 10 stars out of 10 stars!

I now have this hanging in my master bathroom since we decorated our bathroom in a seaside beach theme. Its the perfect finished size for a bathroom wall :)

Note: I was not compensated in any way for this project/pattern/kit review. I went out and personally purchased this kit and made it. My review is totally unbiased and based on my personal experience in using the kit that I personally purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)