Sunday, November 15, 2009

FREE Baby Burp Cloth Pattern


I recently became a new grandmother back in May 2009 to our first grandchild (a baby girl) who is just precious. Anyway, my daughter needed some super soft baby burp pads so I went online to search for free sewing patterns.

I came across the C&F Craft and Fabric Links site and found a very easy burp cloth pattern which you can find ----> HERE

Their pattern is very easy to use and even a beginner can whip them up quickly. I was able to make 8 of them in about 3 hours of time for my daughter. I chose to use soft baby print flannel fabric when I made hers and they wash up and hold their shape nicely.

The photo with this post is 3 of the burp cloths that I personally made and I think they are adoreable! All new moms and new grandmother's can certainly use a slew of these homemade baby burp cloths, don't ya think? I do! Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)