Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cardmaking | Easy Gift Card Enclosures Project Great For Beginners

It seems that just about everyone I know is expecting a baby right now so I decided to make up my own handcrafted baby theme gift enclosure cards...you know, those little cards that you attach directly onto your gift package.

This was my first time for making them as I usually just stick with regular greeting cards but I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to make my own mini cards for the packages.

I started off by purchasing a pack of 20 mini gift enclosure cards in white from my local craft store. I then got into my scrapbooking scrap box and used a bunch of my little scraps to decorate them. I used: rub-ons, mini buttons, stickers, chalk, ink, scraps of paper, ribbon scraps, etc.

This is a great little project where you can put all of your scrap crafting supplies to good use. Perhaps some of the mini cards that I made will inspire you to craft up some of your own.

~Shelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)