Saturday, October 20, 2018

12 Easy-to-Make Seashell Craft Projects

I love the beach and coastal lifestyle, so obviously I love to collect and craft with seashells. My current seashell collection has over 150+ specimens and growing. I like to use my leftover seashells in various craft projects and to decorate my home.

Besides the Passionate About Crafting Blog, I also own another blog called Two Classy Chics, which is a mom & lifestyle blog. It's my largest and most popular blog. With that said, I've been posting the majority of my seashell craft projects over on the TCC Blog and wanted to highlight them here on Passionate About Crafting. 
12 Easy-to-Make Seashell Craft Projects

Here are 12 Easy-to-Make Seashell Craft Projects

* Seashell Windchime - Made with clam shells, paint and clear fishing line. This one will take you a few hours to make and you'll need a lot of smaller-sized clam shells to make it.

* Tropical Fish Seashell Yard Art - Made with a large clam shell, scallop shell and craft paint. 

* Seashell Soap Dish & Trinket Dish - I love making these and giving them out as gifts along with a bar of handcrafted soap.

* Painted Clam Shells for Summer Yard Art - You can use stencils or free-hand your own summer designs onto large clam shells. 

* Patriotic Design Painted Shells - These are fun to display in your flower beds, on your front porch, around the swimming pool or to decorate your table during summer picnics. 
Painted Patriotic Seashells

* Painted Puppy Dog Seashells - My grandchildren loved making these adorable puppy dog seashells. Fun to display if your a dog owner and love dogs! 

* DIY Coastal Style Flower Pots - You can easily paint your own terracotta flower pots and then decorate them with your favorite seashells. 

* Seashell Crabs Yard Art - You can make these adorable red crabs with large clam shells, pipe cleaners, acrylic craft paint and some glue. A fun way to decorate for summer! 

* Home Decor Metallic Painted Seashells - Use metallic paints in bright colors to paint some of your seashells, toss them into a larger shell or basket to decorate your home.
Vacation Beach Memories in a Glass Memory Block

* Displaying Beach Vacation Memories - Collect sand and seashells while on vacation and then display them in a glass memory block. 

* Seashell Refrigerator Magnets - I like to turn my smaller shells into refrigerator magnets! A quick and easy project that also makes a great little gift. 

* Panda Bear Painted Seashell - My granddaughter loves panda bears and made this adorable Panda Bear by utilizing a large clam shell for his head and 2 smaller shells for his ears. Cute! 

If you enjoy crafting with seashells you'll want to check out all of my Seashell Craft Projects by visiting my Two Classy Chics blog. You'll find over 100+ craft project designs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)