Monday, May 19, 2014

Retractable Gel Pens from Zebra Pen

This is a SPONSORED Review
Zebra Pen Corporation offers an extensive line of writing instruments including ball point pens, highlighters, mechanical pencils, gel rollers, rollerballs and correction pens. They stand behind their name and guarantee quality, satisfaction and an ultimate writing performance.

As a big crafter and scrapbooker, I am always on the hunt for some great pens for the paper crafts that I do. I was really excited to receive some new items to try out for all of you.
For the review I received the Sarasa Retractable Gel Pen Set which contained 14 different gel pens. They are the new evolutionary rapid dry ink gel pens that do not smear or smudge. They dry in less than one second on most surfaces.

The pens are available in 14 vibrant ink colors and in 3 point sizes. I received the medium point (0.7 mm) which I think is fantastic for scrapbooking, card making and other paper crafts. I just love the wide variety of colors that these pens come in. Super cute!
I decided to try them out while working on a scrapbook page and used one to do the journaling on the page. I loved how comfortable the pens feel in your hands and the ultra glide ink performance gave me smooth writing with absolutely no skipping or ink globs left onto my page. I really appreciate that these retractable pens dry instantly which means I can move along quickly while crafting.

Since receiving this set of pens for my review I have used them for all kinds of different things! I have used them while scrapbooking, making some homemade greeting cards, paper party favors and my grand daughter used them for a school project on her poster board. We love the colors, how quickly they dry and they really do help to improve your penmanship since there is no ink globs or skipping.
Overall, I LOVE my new set of retractable gel pens from Zebra Pen! I love them so much, that I want to get more so that I have plenty on hand for all of my paper crafting needs! They are the best gel pens I have ever used and absolutely perfect for paper crafting and/or school projects. A Must-Have in my crafting arsenal for sure!

Disclaimer: Shelly Hill has personally reviewed the product listed above. Shelly has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Shelly did receive a free product to try out so she could evaluate and use it for her review. Her thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. The Passionate About Crafting Blog is not responsible for delivery/shipping of giveaway items won from this blog nor are we responsible for mis-use or injury caused by items won from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)