Friday, January 20, 2012

Making some special frames for gifts

Guest post written by Amanda Lawson

I really love to personalize gifts whenever I can. I kept that in mind when I started thinking about all the things that I was looking at to consider to give my bridesmaids as thank you gifts. I'm going to have a photographer take all kinds of pictures of us on my big day, during the rehearsal and all the events surrounding it too, so I thought it would be neat to make a special picture frame for each of them.

I looked online to get some ideas for some DIY picture frame projects. While I was searching for that, I ran across some info on New Sears windows. Our home that we're moving into after we get married could use some fixing up and I think we're going to use the service to replace the home's windows.

I did find some really adorable DIY frame ideas and I think that I'm going to do a different one for each of my bridesmaids to make them a little more special. I think I'm also going to make a few to keep around our new house, too!