Saturday, October 22, 2011

Best Golfer Ever

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

Brian is the best golfer I’ve ever seen, period, and it’s really lucky for him that we live on a golf course. I feel like all the time he just leaves (and sometimes leaves the door open which is why we got a Home alarm sensor and heads out to the green to practice putting or chipping or something and that dedication is what makes him so good. I mean, clearly he’s got some natural talent or he wouldn’t be where he is but with three scholarship offers from great golf schools and the likelihood of going pro when he graduates? How many 18 year olds can say that for themselves? Brian is a great kid outside the links, too, and he’s always getting good grades and being respectful to his friends and his teachers. I don’t know how we got so lucky having one child and it turning out like him but if I had it all to do over again I’d do it exactly the same way! Brian is the best son we could ask for!



No comments: