Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scrapbooking | You Are My Princess Toddler Girl Scrapbook Layout

Today's featured 12x12 scrapbooking layout was made with supplies received from Scrapbuck which is one of my favorite scrapbooking supply stores. If you have never shopped at Scrapbuck I highly recommend it. They have affordable scrapbooking supplies and over 700+ of their items are $1.00 and trust me...they are high-quality name brand supplies!

This "Your Are My Princess" scrapbooking layout features my 2 year old grand daughter and was done in the 12x12 format. This layout will take 30-45 minutes to make and will cost less than $5.00 if you purchase your supplies at Scrapbuck.com. (if you have the basics of adhesive, inks, etc. this layout will cost you about $3.50).

I started with a piece of 12x12 scrapbook paper that is purple with pink dots (from my own stash). The rest of the supplies that I used in this layout came from Scrapbuck I used Colorbok textured pink and purple cardstock to mat and frame my 5x7 photo. I trimmed my mats down so that they had an 1/8" border around them. I used self-adhesive faux 1/4" diameter half pearls and attached one in each corner of my photo mats. I then used their double-sided tape to attach the framed photo to the top of my page, centering it in the middle.
I used their "Princess" 3-D embellishment pack to make the title block for my page. I took all of the embellishments in the pack and placed them onto the textured purple cardstock and then trimmed it into a rectangle. I then used their black ink pad to "lightly" ink my edges just to frame it a little bit more. I then matted this onto the textured pink cardstock and trimmed it down so that an 1/8" border remained. I took 3 more of their faux pearls and added one of them to the princess wand and 1 on each princess shoe just to carry my "pearl" decorations down to the bottom of the page. I love all the "bling". I did use a piece of scrap sheer 1 1/2" wide by 13" long ribbon in a dark pink color frame out the title and attached the ribbon and title block to the bottom of my page. I used their pink gel pens to sign and date my layout.

I decided to not do any journaling on this layout as I wanted a nice, clean & stream-lined layout with my little grand daughter as the focus point and I think I accomplished that. I absolutely LOVE the high-quality and affordable scrapbooking supplies that I got from Scrapbuck.com!

Disclosure: I was given free products by the company mentioned in this blog post to try out in my own home for all of my blog readers. My opinions, thoughts and ideas on those products are 100% unbiased and honest. I did not receive monetary compensation to write this post nor did I receive monetary compensation from the company. Your thoughts & opinions may differ from my own. Please read my Terms of Service & Disclaimer Policy here on my blog for further information. All information on this blog is copyright 2009-2011, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)