Sunday, February 20, 2011

Craft Business Owners ~ Great Custom Business Promo Items!

I know a lot of my Passionate About Crafting Blog readers are also independent craft business owners and market & sell their craft products online and at local craft shows and vendor events. With that said, I thought I would share with you today a great online custom printing shop called Amsterdam Printing.

When you shop at Amsterdam Printing you can purchase imprinted pens with your craft business information printed on them and they are very reasonably priced! I really like their custom envelopes since I am always mailing out things related to my craft business and it's nice to have my business information printed onto envelopes...makes for a nice business presentation.

You can also check out GoPromos Promotional Items to see their nice selection too! It is always nice to get your craft business information printed up on some nice quality promo items and hand them out at your craft shows, business networking & vendor events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)