Friday, December 31, 2010

Play Food - FREE Felt Food Cheese Blocks Pattern

My little grand daughter loves to snack on little blocks of cheese so I decided to make some out of felt so that she can use them with her play kitchen. This is the 94th piece of play food aka felt food that I have made for her so she has a well-stocked kitchen now! These cheese blocks are super easy to make...completely made with hand sewing and you can use up your smaller pieces of felt scraps.

I used acrylic felt for the cheese blocks in a light orange color. I did hand sewing and did a blanket stitch around all of the edges to form oblong blocks and inside I just put in some fiberfill stuffing so that they would hold their shapes.

The two small ends of the block measure 1" square and the rectanular sides of the block measure 1" by 1 1/2" in size. Just use 2 strands of matching embroidery floss and blanket stitch all of the sides together to form the block! Super easy! I made 4 blocks of cheese for her play food set.

You can find more of my FREE felt food patterns ----> HERE

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)