Thursday, August 19, 2010

Scrapbooking - 15 Minutes Baby Girl 12x12 Scrapbook Layout

For those of you who love very quick and easy pages then this 12 x 12 baby girl scrapbooking page layout is for you! This entire page takes less than 15 minutes to make. Furthermore, if you are frugal and like scrapbooking on the cheap...this page will cost about $1.25 since it utilizes odds & ends from other layouts.

Color Inspiration: Gia is wearing a mint green & white check dress with a yellow bib.

I call this my princess granddaughter page!

I had a piece of Disney Princess Paper left over from a Disney Paper Pack and it was in the mint green color that I needed. My granddaughter was in a mint green & white check dress. I cropped down my photos and rounded the corners. I then mounted them onto a scrap piece of 8x10 yellow cardstock and rounded the corners again. I got into my odds & ends bin and found a rub-on sticker that says "This Heart Belongs To:" and I wrote Pappy & Nanny on it and mounted it underneath the bottom photo (bottom right on the page). I found a piece of white floral self-adhesive lace in my bin that measure 4 1/2" long and mounted that to the page in the top left corner. I found a piece of chipboard that has a printed poem on it about children so I mounted that on top of the lace with 2 large glue dots.

Since I had no room for journaling, I flipped the page over and wrote a few paragraphs about my granddaughter and what was going on that day that the photo's were taken. Remember, you don't always have to journal on the front of your layout.

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)