Saturday, January 16, 2010

FREE Crochet Butterfly Refrigerator Magnet


Last week I was browsing online for some free crochet fridgie (refrigerator) magnet patterns and came across this free pattern over on the Around The Crochet Table web site.

I decided to print out the crochet instructions and sit down and make one for my aunt who just loves butterflies! You only need some variagated yarn, crochet hook size H, a pipe cleaner (chenille stem), tacky glue and a magnet.

This butterfly magnet took me less than 20 minutes to crochet and I am no expert at this crafting medium. The original pattern maker used pastel colored yarn and I went with a jewel-toned acrylic yarn and she used a size H crochet hook and I used a size F as I wanted mine a little smaller.

~ Happy Crocheting ~

Shelly

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Awesome! This would be a wonderful way to use up some leftover yarn!

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)