Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FREE Knitting Pattern - Child's Knit Striped Scarf Pattern

Today is another great guest blogger post by my friend Sharon who is giving us the instructions on how to make a simple knitted scarf that is child-size. This would be a great project for a beginner to try making. You can also see her crochet scarf pattern by visiting the crochet category here on my blog.

Striped Knit Scarf Pattern

This was done as a childs scarf. I used a 5.5 MM knitting needle.

Cast on 15 stitches. Knit each row, until you feel it is long enough. Cast off.

I used a crochet hook to make the fringe. To keep them even I wrapped the yarn around something, and cut it off. Poke crochet hook through hole like you are making a slip knot. Wrap yarn around and pull through. Repeat. I used 2 strands for each. Trim to the same length when done.

Sharon Katzman is a Manager with Gold Canyon Candles. Through her business, she is able to help women to make an income and feel empowered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)