Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sewing Project - Free Travel Tissue Holder Pattern


A few weeks ago I was looking online for some free sewing patterns that would use up some of my fabric scraps from my fabric stash basket. (fabric left-over from other projects). I came across this free pattern to make a tissue pack cover (travel size or purse pack size) on the Craft and Fabric Links Site ---> HERE

You can print out the pattern and it's really easy to use and understand. I have been making up a slew of these and will be tucking them into our stockings this year for the holidays.

I was easily able to sew one of them up using her pattern and instructions in less than 20 minutes. A great way to use up some of your fabric scraps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)