Monday, November 30, 2009

FREE Crochet Gingerbread Man Pattern


If you enjoy great crochet patterns, I suggest you check out Priscilla Hewitt's web site called Priscilla's Crochet ---> HERE (I am not responsible if other bloggers & craft designers move their patterns or discontinue their web sites/blogs)

Back in November of 2007, I found a few of Priscilla's crochet patterns online and printed them off. Since that time, I have been enjoying her great patterns. You can go to her web site (see above) and purchase some of her original patterns or download and print some of her free patterns.

A few months ago, I made her Gingerbread Man pattern and found it to be very easy to follow and it worked up quickly. I think they are just too cute!

You can find free patterns on her site for: Home Decor, Christmas Items, Afghans, Baby Items, Bed and Bath and so much more!

Happy Crocheting!

~Shelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)