Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Scrapbooking Baby Girl's Christening Easy 12x12 Page Layout


A couple of weeks ago I posted the matching page to this 2-page layout featuring my little grand daughter's Christening Service. Today I am posting the other half. These 2 photo's were taking at the party we had for her after the ceremony and that is me in the top photo holding her.

For this page, I used a piece of 12x12 scrapbook paper that had a pastel pink pattern in large circles...love this paper because of it's muted colors. I had scalloped edge white lace that had pearls running down the center and attached that to my page with my liquid glue pen. I then used my Cricut to cut out my FAITH letters in pink on the #2 size setting and then used the shadow function to cut out those same letters in mint green. I glued them together and placed them to the left of my lace for the title of my page.

I had 2 photo's that I used for the layout and rounded their corners. I then double matted them, first onto pink cardstock and then onto mint green cardstock, leaving an 1/8" border and rounding their corners. I had a 3-D embellishment that featured a heart and some rhinestones that I attached to the left of the bottom photo. I didn't journal on this page since the matching page to the 2-page layout has the journaling on it. I like the pale pastel colors and the clean layout of this page. I am just not into cluttery looking pages!

You can find the photo & instructions for the matching page under my scrapbooking tab.

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)