Friday, November 20, 2009

Sewing - Simplicity Pattern Adult and Child Aprons


I have been busy in my sewing room for the past 6 weeks sewing up these adoreable bib-style aprons for little girls and adult misses. The pattern I have been using is made by Simplicity (tm) and its pattern #2824 Sewing Patterns For Dummies Series so it is really easy to use and great for beginners.

The pattern includes Adult sizes Small thru Large and Child sizes Small thru Large.

You can visit the Simplicity web site ----> HERE

I think I have made around 30 of the adult aprons and 20 of the little girls and I am still busy making more!

The one pictured up above is one I made in a christmas tree patterned fabric. The ones below are little girl size medium ones that I made a few weeks ago. Aren't they just too cute? LOL


This is a great pattern for beginners and experienced seamstresses and these aprons would make great year around gifts. The pattern is easy to use, understand and to construct.

Note: I was not compensated in any way for this post. I personally purchased the pattern at my local fabric store and used it.
~Shelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)