Sunday, November 22, 2009

FREE Primitive Raggedy Anne Angel Ornament Pattern


Last week I was looking online for a free raggedy annie christmas ornament pattern and came across the free pattern over on the Primraggs Web Site.

You can print out the pattern and instructions directly from her web site. (there is also a free snowman pattern too). Anyway...I found some time this week and got busy making some up for my holiday tree this year. (plus I made a few extra ones for my grand daughters tree).

Mine do differ slightly from hers as I used dark barn red colored wool yarn for the hair and I didn't add a halo or as much blusher to her cheeks. They were super easy to whip up and her pattern and instructions are easy to use. You could make several of them with your homespun and muslin fabric scraps.

While you are there visiting her web site, make sure you check out the main section of the site to purchase some patterns too!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)