Monday, June 24, 2013

Listening to Music While I Craft

I love to sit in my craft and sewing room and whip up creative delights for my family to enjoy. Just yesterday I sat in there doing some scrapbooking and then I started a new project with painting an outdoor ceramic lighthouse to sit in my flower garden.

While I spent 5 hours in my craft room I realized that my best creative work comes when I listen to music, so I turned on my laptop computer and found a site that offers online classic rock music. I love listening to the classic rock as the new-age rock really isn't my cup of tea.

Some of my favorite rock groups to listen to while I craft, sew or scrapbook are: Led Zepplin, Def Leopard, AC/DC, ZZ Top, Poison, Twisted Sister, Billy Idol, Van Halen, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Nirvana, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts and several others.

Do you listen to music while you craft? Do you think listening to music while you are working helps you to be more creative? If so, I would love to know what kind of music you listen to and what are some of your favorite bands?

Well, it's time to get back to my crafting today because I still need to finish painting that new 4 foot high lighthouse and then I am hoping to sit down and start cutting fabric for a new Amish rag quilt that I want to make for an upcoming Wedding gift. Anything special you are working on?

Disclaimer: I was compensated on behalf of the advertiser to write this post and talk about their products/services. The post was written in my own words and conveys my own personal experience with the product. Please read my Terms of Service and Disclaimer Policy for additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)