Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Scrapbooking | Toddler Girl's 2nd Birthday Scrapbook Layout Idea

Today I am sharing a layout I did from my grand daughter's 2nd Birthday party back in May of 2011. This layout is a LOT prettier in person since my camera didn't pick up all of the glitter and rhinestones used in the layout. This page was made on 12x12 scrapbooking paper.

I had a pack of chipboard theme'd 3-dimensional embellishments that cost me ONLY $1.00 that I used on the layout. For my title...I ran a sheer piece of dark pink ribbon across the top of my page and then glued the Happy Birthday chipboard title piece on top of the ribbon. I had 3 photos for my page that I cropped down into square shapes and I matted them onto a bubble textured piece of handmade paper in a dark pink color. I trimmed my mats down so that only 1/4" remained around the photos. I love that handmade paper...it has a raised bumpy texture to it!

I then took 3 pieces from that same chipboard pack and placed one of the birthday candles between the two top photos and then one chipboard piece on each side of the bottom photo. I didn't journal on this page because the matching page has a pocket and that is where my journaling is. You can see that page by looking in my scrapbooking section here on my blog.

Each of those chipboard pieces of tiny little rhinestones on them along with a slew of clear glitter. I love the clean and uncluttered look of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Leaving Me A Message! Happy Crafting :)